Thursday, July 1, 2010

Good Evening to all my great family and friends:

I have been reminded by three doctors this week how lucky I am which I respond, "it's blessed!" My scan in Seattle was great. No new tumors and they are still shrinking. I had the cancerous mole on my back taken off. It was the size of half my little finger nail. They wanted me back Monday to take more out around it so I had surgery for that and they also open another up that they did three weeks ago to make it cleaner. Both came back this morning beign.

I am feeling better and better. I'm working on my energy, staying out of the sun and trying to get my afternoon nap in. I don't do well without my rest....then who does?

The extended plan now for me is to keep the scans on my body and also my brain and watch it all carefully. Cancer is never too far away but I have the odds for myself and the doctors.

I truly believe in faith and prayers and thank-you for all your thoughts on my behalf.

Love, Janae


"And Alma and his people did not raise to the Lord their God, but did pour out their hearts to him; and he did know the thoughts of their hearts.

And it came to pass that the voice of the lord ccame to them in their afflictions, saying: "Lift up your heads and be of good comfort, for I know of the covenant which ye have made unto me; and I will covenant with my people and deliver them out of bondage.

And I will also ease the burdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs, even while you are in bodage; and this will I do that ye may stand as witnesses for me hereafter, and that ye may know of a surety the I, the Lord God, do visit my people in the afflictions.

And now it came to pass that the burdens which were laid upon Alma and his brethren were made light; yea; the Lord did strengthen them that they could bear up their burdens with ease, and they didi submit cheerfully and with patience to all the will of the Lord.

And it came to pass that so great was their faith and their patience that the voice of the lord came unto them again, saying: Be of good comfort, for on the morrow I will deliver you our of bondage.

Oh, how I love the Book Of Mormon!"

2 comments:

  1. Amen sister! Every day is Book of Mormon day. Kay Hamilton (don't know if you know her?) knows you and is so greatful for you and your families example through your challenges. The Savior is present so we can all stand as witness's. I love this scripture you have shared. Thank you!
    Dori Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janae,

    All I can say is WOW and CONGRATS I am so happy to hear this wonderful news.....I was telling Bishop White last Sunday how amazing you look and I am so happy your doing so well.....I love you sooooo much and am glad things are finally coming around for you......I believe in faith and prayers and fasting and yes of course the Book of Mormon is the best book.......We love you and pray for you and your entire family each day.......Call if you ever need anything.

    Love, The Pedersen's

    ReplyDelete