Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Good morning to you all! It's a beautiful day today in Rock Island. Ihave been up cleaning the garage and bedrooms. A never ending task I'm afraid. I'm looking forward to my nap.

I was warned by a "friend" that if I didn't keep this up better that I am going to be dumped by her....(thanks Mindy.) A true friend.

I go to Seattle tomorrow for a brain scan. I haven't had one in about 3 months so of course I'm a bit anxious. This last week I went in for a breast exam, had 4 moles that they were supposing were pre-cancerous removed. I go back in next Tuesday to have the sticthes all taken out.
I am feeling good most of the time nowbut don't really know until tomorrow what going on in my head. I have finished 6 months of Chemeo and I'm sure that is one of the reasons I am feeeling better. My lab work that I have done every 2 weeks seems to look good. The doctors are beginning to wonder why I am still here. I tell them I belieeve in miracles and have great people with faith praying for me.

I want to thank you so much....all of you, for thinking of me through cards, calls, and prayers. I really can feel them and think of many of you individually.

May you be blessed in your chanllenges also.
Life really is a precious gift. Find a way to really enjoy your blessings!

my love to each of you,
Janae


"YOU CAN MAKE THE PATHWAY BRIGHT"
You can make the pathway bright, Fill the soul with heaven't light
If there's sunshine in your heart; Turning darkness into day
As the shadow's fly away, If there' sunshine in your heart today.

You can speak the gentle word to the heart with anger stirred,
If thee's sunshine in your heart; Thou it seems a little thing,
It will heaven's blessing bring, If there's sunshine in your heart today.

You can do a kindly deed to your neighbor in his need,
If there's sunshine in your heart, And his burden you will share
As you lifet his load of care, If there's sunshine in your heart today.

You can live a happy life in this world of toil and strife,
If there's sunshine in your heart ; And your soul will glow with love
From the perfect Light above, If there's sunshine in your heart today.

If there's sunshine in your heart, You can send a shining ray that will turn the night to day;
And your cares will all depart, If there's sunshine in your heart today!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janae, I'm so glad that you are doing better! I too recently finished chemo and am feeling better each day. It is so good to have that behind me. I think of you often and feel a connection to you because of our similar situations. You are in my prayers each day.

    ReplyDelete