Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hello to all my dear friends and family:
I'm a little late on this from yesterday. They canceled my appointment the last minute for my scan and sent me to have a whole body check on my skin....very complete one! I had 6 spots frozen off and one bigger one scrapped and sent in. It looks like I will have s small surgery next week for 3 black funny looking moles on my back. She said they would just take about 4 stitches each so not a big deal. She told me that I need to remind myself that I do not have brain cancer. The cancer has mastatised to my brian, but my cancer is melanoma. She said it could have moved from my skin and chased up to my brain cells while my immune system was trying to stop it. It sounded good to me! That means it may not show up in any of my organs. Notice I said, "may not." Melanomia is such a difficult thing to have. they really don't much about it which makes it so unsure. I feel good about going to Dr. Sequin....now my 6th doctor I can add to my list. They have reschduled my scan in Seattle on June 23rd.

You will hear from me before that! Love you all. Thanks again for you faith and hope and cards.

Janae


P.S. My daughter Bergen is having triples, due on Christmas day but will most likely willgo early.

John 16:7
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you tha t I go away; for if I go not away, the COMFORTER will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.


I love this scripture. I think it teaches us that the Lord does have have our side for us to establish trust and faith in him, but doesn't leave us alone. We are blessed with the Holy Ghost.

5 comments:

  1. So glad to see you back on here. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Congrats to Bergen on the triplets. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, Janae! And, keep fighting! I had a chat with Pam yesterday on FaceBook. Cancer really does stink, doesn't it. But, we have a whole new awareness of blessings now. I appreciate the small and simple things so much more now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janae,

    I am so happy to hear things are going good for you I am so happy to see you back on here making posts and keeping us updated it always makes me smile when I see you have posted a new update.......I love you and your wonderful family and pray for each of you daily..........Congrats to bergen and jason on the new 3 babies I know they will enjoy them greatly............Let me know if I can do anything for you........Your are my sunshine that I look up to each day.....keep fighting Janae you will fight this long battle with your great faith in Heavenly Father and his Son Jesus Christ.Love you lots and always.

    Love Always,
    The Pedersen's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Janae!
    Triplets???-wow what a blessing! Congrats Grammie and Grampie White-you guys are wonderful for sharing your lives with us-thank you!
    Saw something about a drug for Melanoma (I use chaparall ointment) and it's called Impalumanab? (sp). Evidentally it works only for a few and may not yeild the same results but I wanted to pass it on. I thought of you when I listened to President Eyring's talk this last April conference on Sat. morning, 'Help them on their way home'. I love the internet access to the Prophet and Priesthood leaders spoken word. Keep sharing your sunshine!
    Hugs,
    Dori Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janae,
    Thank you so much for the call, and I am so sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I knew you had a big appt coming up, and wanted to wait until after that, and I have had a few appts also, but I have not forgotten about you! You are such an inspiration to me, and I hope that the appt on the 23rd goes well for you! Lets connect soon!

    Amanda Anderson
    (Rose's grand-daughter)

    ReplyDelete