Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Wednesday - Harbor View Hospital

Good morning to all of you!

I continue to ask for your faith and prayers. We are going to Harbor View for an gamma knife. It will be Thursday morning early. I have to be there at 6:30 a.m. I will post a blog Friday or Saturday....I promise. I appreciate all the blessings I have been given this first year of this cancer diagnois. As hard has it is to always thin of myself and take of me, I have had a great year of blessings.

In the Doctrine & Covenants chapter 14, verse 7:
And if you keep my commandments and endure to the end you shall have eternal life, which gift is the greatest of all the gifts of God.

i love and appreciate you all. May you also be blessed and protect through your channagnes and trials. I know we all have them. I also pray for you.

Janae

3 comments:

  1. Love and blessings upon your head Janae.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm keeping you and family in my prayers. I'm giving piano/conducting classes at the church and think of you often whenever I'm finding joy in music...you are a part of that joy!
    Keep lookin forward to more hugs and miracles!
    Much Love to you,
    Dori Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just thought I would drop by and thank you for the blessing you have been in my families life. Such a friend for my mom, your kids being my friend...and most of all your AMAZING talents that you have blessed my life with. I will NEVER forget the amazing piano compilation that you played at my grandma Fitzhugh's funeral. It still brings strong emotion to think of that arrangement and the spirit you put into the song. Thank you Janae, you are an extraordinary woman!!! I love you.

    Katie Seeman-MacKay

    ReplyDelete