Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Good afternoon to some of my favorite people....family and friends. It's hard to believe Fall is here almost Winter and another 4 weeks has gone by. Bergen just had her triplets and Jud took me to boise for a two day "rock and hold" trip. They are well and Bergen went home lastnight. The babies will be there until around Thanksgiving. Even though means many times to the hospital which is 20 minutes away, it will give her some rest time. We left Judson there to help with Jada. She is 18 months. The house will be busy but so happy and blessed they feel for answered prayer.

I am on my way tomorrow early to have lab work done, another MRI on my brain and meet with a new doctor, Dr. Thompson. They are proposing a clinical study for me. I haven't made up my mind yet because I need more information from Dr. Thompson who I will meet tomorrow. The percentages of a cure or a better life do not impress me. The side effects are severe as they say. Diaherra, arthritis, which I already have, pitary gland problems, skin rashes, swellin in the eyeballs. Not a great quality for life. I am doing better then most that go on this.
It's called "Ipilimumah" Ipi for short. There is quite a bit of information on line about it. They will go over my results from my last gamma knife that I had Oct. 7 and then we will see what needs to happen. I guess it's good to always have something to pray about and draws us closer to our Heavenly Father.

Think of me tomorrow and remember in your prayers. They mean so much to our family.

MATTHEW 5:13-16
"Ye are the salt of the earth but if the salt have lost it's savor, wherewith shall it be salted?
it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of man.
Ye are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle and put in under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father which is in heaven."

I'll write Friday morning. We usually get home to late. It's a long day!
love to you all
Janae

2 comments:

  1. Is it Blythe Thomson? If so, she's one of our baby's doctors. Whomever, I wish you well with the treatment. Keep on fighting, and enjoy those grandbabies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scripture you quoted. It has special meaning to me because sometimes I don't want to "shine" and this scripture reminds me how important it is. hooray for the babies! Love you, Pam

    ReplyDelete