Friday, November 26, 2010

Dendritic Cell (DC)

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Every day needs to be a thanks giving day. We all know that. I want to keep you posted on my procedures that I have decided on. Calvin and I are leaving for Seattle early Sunday morning to go to Tiquina, Mexico for a treatment that I feel better about.

The procedure involves drawing blood from me. RNA-loaded Dendritic cell vaccines start with precursors which, when matured for the vaccine, are currently considered the most effective antigen-presenting cells within the immune system. They are then able to amplify tumor RNA from me, whether from the primary tumor site, distant metastatic sites, (my brain) or from tumor cells present in the circulation and transfect my DC's with my tumor RNA. This process offers the ability for most cancer types at any stage of disease to be target opportunities for this cancer vaccine. At this point they have created a weapon which, when injected into me as an infusion, will act as a cellular "smart-bomb_ in modern defense parlances.

Yes, it does sound complicated. I have been on the phone with the hospital in Mexico through this week, Calvin also. The doctors here are telling me of course they are not be takers of this...no surprise. They don't have an other options for me except more chemo and the "ipi". Neither of them are good for me so..... my prayers and heart are directing me this way. The Biocure hospital does not promise a cure but more of a healing process than than what I have left.

Once again I ask for your prayers. I know I have your love and concern. It means so much. Calvin will have his computer and we can email. I have to be down there for 3 weeks for these infusions which gets me home Dec. 18th. HO,HO,HO HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Count Your Blessings and be grateful!

cgwhite@televar.com

Janae

2 comments:

  1. Janae, you totally lost me on this post. My brain is too filled up and scrambled this year to understand any more for now.
    But, we pray for you still and hope this treatment is what is needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!! I'm so with this concept as I've studied cancer cell origins and alternative approaches to treating cancer. You know this method isn't going to overload your liver and that makes it a promising treatment in and of itself. I'm so happy that you are having confirmation of a hopeful miracle this way. I'll never forget when Grandpa White went to Greece for treatment so many years ago-I can't remember if it was laetrile or not of which he was treated-but here's another webgram about it if you want to check it out.(http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer/Laetrile.html
    So,I hope your trip was a happy one and know that knowledge is power according to the Lords precepts and time.
    HEALTHY HUGS,
    Dori Kay

    ReplyDelete