Sunday, March 27, 2011

Off to Mexico

Good Morning to all of you! The sun is out, no wind and it's a beautiful day in Wenatchee. We looked the weather up in Mexico and it looks like it's in the 70"s during the day so hopefully we will hit some good weather there also. Calvin and and I about to leave the house for Tiquana once again. This trip is for 12 days instead of 21 days. I am so greatful. I feel the treatments have helped me or I wouldn't be going back. Calvin is taking his computer, of course, and we can use the email if you would like to send a message and we will also up-date you. It is cgwhite@televar.com. The phone calls are very expensive but we can also TXT. My phone number is 509-669-3890. I continue to ask for your prayers as I know they bless my mind and heart. Thank you so much for your friendship and love. Janae Though the world is often a dark and confusing place and, as we stumble through it, we faltar and trip into error and confusion. But then, when we feel our human limitations most painfully---whenever we come closest to despair--we can all look skyward, see the flash of lightning, and shout: "More light!"

No comments:

Post a Comment