Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's hard to believe that it is the middle of March. My son will be home from his mission from Guatemala in 44 days! That makes me happy! I believe all my kids will be here for the PARTY!Many things are making me happy. Stacia and Jean's baby is due next week and Monique and Byron are having their 3rd in August. My son Jared is graduating with his Masters in May. Bergen and Jason's had their triplets and they are all doing great.


I have had a great month as far as the cancer goes.. There could be many reasons. I have been juicing more each day, I began my exercise on a much smaller level, of course. I have been taking the supplements that Dr. Romero in Mexico told me to get on. Also a "Dendredic Cell" shot once a week for 13 weeks that Calvin has been giving me every Friday. My biggest change that I have noticed is my anxiety level when I am put on the spot. (teaching at church and playing the piano or organ) I actually am back on the organ at church. It's a very emotional thing for me to see some of the skills I use to have that are beginning to come back. I'm also sleeping better...so you can see I am improving and really can't single out one reason. I certainly don't want to leave the best part out, that I feel your prayers and thoughts and know I am being blessed from them.

I leave early in the morning for Seattle for another major brain scan so once again ask for you to think of me. I may not get this to you soon enough. I will post my results on Thursday.

It's wonderful to have great friends and family surrounding me. I feel you spirits every day when your faces cross my mind. I leave for Tiquana for our second round called the "booster." It is a 12 day visit instead of 21 days. I am so glad. That is too long for me to be away from everyone and home but I do feel it has helped me. We will see when they check my blood work how the infusions have affected my tumors. I hope it is positive. I believe that it will be because of improvement I feel. It's like the doctors say though, "Janae, you have cancer. It's sneaky." It makes me afraid to get my hopes up but then I remember to trust in the Lord.

Doctrine & Covenants 76:22
"And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which I give of him: That he lives!"

Love you all
Janae

2 comments:

  1. Still praying for and thinking of you and your family! Lots of fun things coming up! Your positive attitude and love of life are very inspiring. Best wishes to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janae, Saw the article in the newspaper and found your blog. Prayers are with you. Email me and catch me up on the kids. Nancy Jardine

    ReplyDelete