Thursday, October 22, 2009

HOT DANG! We have some great news. The scan of my organs came back clear! I thank all of you for your faith , concern and prayers and to those of you who participated in the fast. I have heard from some that I didn't send it out soon enough. Some days don't go so well.

They are going to start me on a higher dose of chemo that works along with the Gamma knife on Monday. They also believe it will strongly prevent any cancer to have a chance to spread. They still claim that it's a bit unusal to not see it anywhere else so I will continue to follow their recommendations.

I know many of you are calling. I don't answer my phone. All the caller ID's say "Washington" and it's too much for me to answer the phone every 10 minutes which is truly how often it rings. I need to put me first. I have a answering machine at home that I check often and many of you have my email, plus can respond on the blog. I hope one of those methods can help you keep in touch.

Thanks so much again for your love.

A challenge:
Find ways to recognize and remember God's kindness.

5 comments:

  1. :-) You are amazing Sister White! I am so glad things are looking positive. Thank you for being such a great example in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Janae!!! That is such wonderful news. You are such a trooper and your faith is so amazing and inspiring. I got on line and checked out the "gamma" procedure, wow, the wonderful technology that we have is truly amazing. But more amazing than that is our Heavenly Father's love and plan for us. Thank you for continuing to include us who love you so dearly.
    I was thrilled to see Stacia looking so happy at church Sunday with her "hunk" Congratulations on their engagement.
    I'm sending prayers for your continued healing and strength and comfort.
    Love and hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janae, GREAT NEWS! I am thinking of you often and know that if anyone can get through this you can!

    HUGS!

    Darci Waterman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janae, What a welcome message I just read on your blog. Good luck on your continued treatment.
    Love
    Bob and kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janae - a friend sent me your blog - what a wonderful thing to read through the past blogs to the encouraging present one, and feel the journey you and your family have been traveling.
    I'm so thankful that you all are so strong in your faith, it helps all of us.
    And Janae - I don't think I've ever expressed to you how much I greatly appreciate your beautiful musical talent. I marvel at the sounds that come from the touch of your fingers on the piano.
    It means so much to me - walking the same path -
    I know my small gift has been magnified because of my willingness to use it in the Lord's service. And you - my friend - have helped inspire me musically as well as spiritually and physically. Thank you so much for the light of your life - reflected in your beautiful family.
    May God continue to bless you and yours.
    Genelle

    ReplyDelete